Womens' health for hormonal freedom
- Are you sick of suffering from heavy periods, irregular periods, painful periods or have no periods at all? These symptoms are not normal and we need to find out why this is happening too you.
- Have you stopped taking birth control and need post birth control support? You may have hormonal acne, weight gain, your period hasn't returned and suffer from brain fog. These are some of the symptoms that are caused due to ceasing birth control in our 20s, 30s to early 40s.
- Are you tired of being on the perimenopausal/menopausal rollercoaster of hot flashes or night sweats, mood swings, memory issues, heavy periods, low libido, vaginal dryness and/or lack of sleep?
- What is the real cause of your unexplained weight gain?
- Are you frustrated and fed up with not being taken seriously when discussing your ‘female issues’ or ‘digestive problems’ with other health professionals?
It’s frustrating, right? Are you looking for someone who has successfully got on top of her digestive health issues and is half way through her own perimenopausal journey?
My passion lies in women’s wellness, especially the perimenopausal woman as this is the stage of life that I am currently experiencing. I love working with women from all cultural backgrounds and diversities to achieve a healthy perimenopause and transition into menopause. This transition can take up to 10 years and affects us all in many different ways. Some women breeze through this transition whilst others feel like they have all the symptoms!
Are you a woman who is seeking answers and wants natural treatment options for your health concerns. These include:
- Hormonal imbalances (these can affect you no matter what your age is)
- Perimenopause and menopause symptoms
- PBCS (Post Birth Control Support)
- Thyroid conditions
- Anxiety, Stress, Burnout
- Autoimmune Disease
- Skin - Acne, hormonal acne, rosacea, eczema and dermatitis
- Migraines and headaches
- Blood sugar dysregulation
- Cardiovascular Health
- High Blood pressure
- Heart palpitations
- Pain and Inflammation
- Immune imbalances
- PCOS (Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome)
- Re-occurring urinary tract infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Weight gain
- Gas or bloating
- Changes in bowels, leaky gut and gut dysbiosis
I am passionate about helping you to Repair, Re-balance and Restore your health and have hormonal and digestive freedom throughout your perimenopause, menopause and beyond.
If you are wanting to eat healthy and to exercise and you are ready to make a change, I am here to assist you. I can find the right diet and exercise that will suit your lifestyle along with creating some amazing recipes (these include cultural appropriate recipes) that I'm more than happy to share with you, whether its a weekly or fortnightly meal plan.